Business and Finance at FIU incorporates the following departments:
- Office of Financial Planning is responsible for the development, planning and monitoring of the University's $1 billion in operating and capital budgets.
- Office of Auxiliary and Enterprise Development supports the University community by assisting existing enterprises and facilitating the creation of new entrepreneurial ventures seeking to increase streams of funding for the University.
- Office of Business Services is responsible for the day-to-day management of over $30 million in sales from food service, bookstore, university service and supplies contracts, and over 20 independent retail outlets.
- Department of Parking & Transportation manages over 15,000 spaces on three campuses including 4,900 spaces in five garages, as well as a variety of transportation and maintenance services university-wide.
- Office of University Sustainability coordinates the development and integration of sustainability policies and procedures, ensuring adherence to the American College and University Presidents Climate Commitment.